Jun 12, 2018
Leadsology – Science of Being in Demand with Tom
Today we meet Tom Poland the author of the #1 international
best selling book Leadsology®:
The Science of Being in Demand. Tom shares the process he
uses to get prospects to self select and qualify themselves. We
talk about simple marketing techniques, sales professionals can use
to find great prospects.
For Tom a highly qualified lead is someone who
- Searches and finds your link,
- Knows your fee/pricing,
- Books a sales call,
- Views you as the only (or small set) legitimate choice(s).
These KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are most indicitive of
sales conversion rates (for Tom typically 50%). The trick is
to filter out unqualified leads prior to the meeting. Prospects
Creating an Experience
The marketing experiences of the prospect includes:
- Preselection – only prospects with a set demographic criteria
that self select via content marketing
- Lead Magnet – could be some information of value, commonly a
pdf worksheet, essay, or maybe a webinar or live event. He calls
this a “honey pot”.
- A buyer is the intersection of an Ideal Client and a Marketing
Message (Value Proposition)
Other Peoples Networks
Leadsology is dependent on the process of leverageing other
- Find people with similar, but not exact clients
- Get introduced because it’s free easy fast and simple
- For partnerships you need: Rapport Respect Relatability
- Build networks by sharing your networks.
Take Action Advice
- Do some marketing! Anything! Don’t wait
to be discovered.
the Five Day Lead Challenge
- Purchase the domain BookachatwithYOURNAME.com to make it easy
for people to book a meeting.
How To Find Tom Poland
Tom can be found all over the internet:
Click here to
get the #1 international best selling book
“Leadsology®: The Science of Being
Lead Generation Strategies
Here are past episodes on lead gen. Enjoy!
The post Leadsology
with Tom Poland #220 appeared first on Sales Babble Sales Podcast | Sales
Training | Sales Consulting |Sales Coaching.