Jul 10, 2018
In this episode we meet Brian Margolis, author of the “The Index Card Business Plan For Sales Pros and Entrepreneurs”. The natural order of life and business moves from the simple to the complex. Yet at the same time big advances in science are the simplest of answers. You too can simplify and advance your business. Brian walks us through his business Chaplanning process with only a set of recipe cards!
If you had a completely free day, what would you work on today? If you’re unsure you don’t have a business strategy. Let’s get one and build a process that ensures results. Stop procrastinating.
Brians process is based on a set of pillars. Pillars are activities when executed consistently have a diproportionate postive effect on your business. When you execute your pillars, in a week you will see results.
Examples of Pillars:
Example Pillars for one client…
Website: ProductivityGiant.comTwitter @prodgiantLinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/margolisbr
ianGo to the website for a worksheet for the book and see the first chapter
What are the Sales Process Steps
To dig deeper into this topic listen here….
- Master the Art of Closing the Sale with Ben Brown#161
- Sales Cycling and Startups with Jon Woodroof #145
- Wizard of Oz Sales Process with Steve Kloyda #137
- 4 Step Sales Framing Process with Aaron Janx #131
- Win Sales with Mindset Sequence and Systems with Johnny Campbell #123
- How to Sell To Government with Kevin Jans
- Why You Need a Sales Process an Interview with Randy Meier
- How to Sell Coaching Services with Julie Foucht #98
- How To Pitch a Magazine with Cherlyn Chong #97
- 8 morning Rituals for Sales Success with Rayven Perkins #93